Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Sunset with ducks

Cinnamon and her #2 boyfriend

Sitting with Cinnamon and her friends at Sunset.  They passed by several times.


A Caspian tern was doing courtship dives, trying to impress a female:


Cinnamon with her #1 boyfriend:


Soon, her other boyfriends joined up, here she is with #1 and #2 boyfriends:


I saw absolutely no sign of Miracle, Killer Junior or their baby chick, but I saw no sign that anything happened to them, either.  I think they were way back on the golf course.  I suspect that, after yesterday's Cooper's hawk attack, they have moved out of that area for now.  I sure hope I see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment