Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Squidoo Lenses

I thought I would share a few links to my Squidoo lenses that are on the same topics of this blog.  Squidoo is a site where you write about things you like or promote your business.  Instead of being a straight article or blog, it's set up with "modules" and you write a little bit about the subject in each module.  Or, you can pick out other features for that module such as a photo slideshow or recommend Cafe Press items, etc.

Here are my Squidoo lenses that relate to this blog:

Dumped Duckies
All About Killdeers, the Two-Ringed Plover
Wild Baby Ducks!
Guide to Birding Blogs
American Avocets and their Chicks
Help Scientists by Counting Birds
Ever hear the call of the willet?
Tom the Muscovy Duck
George the Killdeer and His Family
Doodle T. Woodduck for President!
Lake Murray, San Diego, California

Check them out for more photos and information.  I may put them in the sidebar to this blog.

I made an impromptu visit to the lake, but didn't bring my camera.  Half the geese were gone and I don't know where they went.  I came a little later than usual, so I don't know if they go to a different spot at that time.  All the domestic ducks except three were seen, but they're probably OK.  Mom and Dad killdeer were in the ballfields and running around in the parking lot there.

No comments:

Post a Comment