Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Showery day

Today is kinda partly cloudy and even showery.  I didn't take many pictures, but here's a few that I took this morning at Lake Murray.

I've been trying to get a photo of the common yellowthroats for a long time, but they hide in the reeds whenever they see me looking at them.  This is probably the best shot I had at one so far:


Close-up of a coot:



A gadwall family!  I accidentally flushed them out.  I wonder if two of them are the two ducklings from earlier this year:


Pretty duck:


Eared grebe.  I saw three together this morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment