Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My first Audubon bird walk

Today, I did my first Audubon bird walk in Tecolote Canyon.  Many of the birds were small and were far away, so I didn't get many good photos.  We saw Cooper's hawks, red-tailed hawks, red-shouldered hawks, California thrashers, California towhees, lesser goldfinches, say's phoebes, and many more.  Here are a few photos I took that came out presentable.

First, a pretty flower, I think it's a primrose:


A lesser goldfinch:


And, two photos of California thrashers:



I had one of a Say's Phoebe and Northern Flickr, but they weren't that great.



No comments:

Post a Comment