Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from the Duckies!

Peek-a-boo!

Happy Thanksgiving from all the duckies at the lake I saw today!  It sure was a busy place despite being closed.

Bossy Duck

Bossy's older look-a-like

The dumped ducks in a different area of the lake than usual.

Gadwall; they were giving me a hard time and wouldn't let me take their picture.


Louie

Pepper was actually out trying to compete for mates.  He even tried to do honk-snorts, but needs more practice.




This might be either Pepper's brother (the gray duckling) or his cousin:


And, three of the ducks project wildlife dropped off last summer.



Bigboi

And Curly!


No comments:

Post a Comment