Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Monday, October 7, 2013

First photos with a new camera

I finally got a new camera today and I went out and took my first photos and videos.  Nothing special, just a few random shots:

Mallard ducks and a grackle:


Gulls at the boat docks at Lake Murray:


Snowy Egret:

Pied-billed grebe with a fish:



One of the newly dumped female buff ducks preening:



Her sister was hanging out with the male buff duck:


More mallards:


Baby Blue:


Jill:

The big duck flock:


The ruddy ducks are finally back:



And, a video of Jill.  For some reason, the sound doesn't come through:.  





No comments:

Post a Comment