Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Birdies!


I haven't been taking many photos at Lake Murray because there really hasn't been too much special going on there or I can't seem to capture anything.  I saw these female or juvenile common yellowthroats bouncing around on the scrub.  There is a beautiful male who holds this territory and I could hear him chipping nearby.

It was cloudy this morning, so the ISO is ramped up on the photos causing a lot of noise.






There was a Bewick's wren who also decided to be a bit friendly and let me take his picture.  Sometimes, they are very friendly and out in the open, sometimes they're not.




And, the eared grebes are back in town!




I didn't see Baby Blue this morning.  Jill, the goose, is still alive and didn't seem to feel like eating.  I will have to try in the afternoon.  Poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment