Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ducky update for August


Here's a ducky update for Lake Murray today.  We have a new dumped duckling (above), who is still fuzzy.  He has a raspy peep, so I think he's a boy.  He left with the other ducks and seemed to be calling for someone, but I didn't see any other domestic duckling associated with him.

I think this might be Stretch and his mama:



Mom wouldn't let the Project Wildlife duckling sit near her son.




Pepper is hanging out with his brother.  The Pekins are picking on him.




Cow is still alive.  She's the only female in that big flock to survive breeding season:



And, Oreo has joined the big group of Pekins:



No comments:

Post a Comment