Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ducks and Killdeer at Sunset

George (right) and Martha (left)


I decided I needed a killdeer break and went to the lake at sunset. Killdeer make me feel like everything's going to be OK because so many things want to eat and harm them, but they almost always seem to survive.

George and Martha were in the feeding area without Tiny. However, he was where he could see everything and, once in a while, you could hear him deet or answer his parent's deets/alarms.

Martha at Sunset with the ducks:



George at Sunset with ducks, too:



Here's Ducky and his friends coming up to check me out:



Tom, the muscovy duck, says hello and asks me where the food is:

No comments:

Post a Comment