Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!

I went to the lake and I noticed that Tom's itching is a lot better. I found him sleeping, at first, and he appeared to have some sand on him. Then, he took a swim. I didn't see him scratch once! Hopefully, he will be OK.

Still haven't seen George and his family, though I do hear some killdeer calls and chirps over near the area where the chicks were hatched. I haven't seen them, physically, though. I suspect that Tiny and Firecracker are somewhere around there as that is close to the area where I see them fly when they're not in Alvarado Bay. The water level is really high and I know George hates being in Alvarado Bay and even Padre Point when the level is that high. And, there's too many people around on the beach, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment