Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

RIP Puff

Last photo of Puff


Bigboi's friend, Puff, died late last week.  Last time I saw him, about a week ago, he was doing very well.  His hurt leg was mostly healed and he even ran up to me with a lot of vigor.  But, he was acting a little weird.  Mostly, he was by himself all the time, but he did seem to want to be near me.  I think he had a broken heart from his best friend dying.

In other news, I think it might be time to rescue Ducky Ducky.  She's looking really bad, but not bleeding.



Trouble is still around and not much has changed with him.  Mama seems to be taking good care of him.



I don't think he'll ever be normal, but his mom still cares.  However, he's still a bit of an independent duckling and you can often see him by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment