Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Doing the happy dance



Killer was doing the happy mating dance for his Digger yesterday. She sorta responded by doing her own dance back to him.



I found this duck egg right around where Cinnamon likes to sleep. I don't know if it's hers or it just washed up there with the last rain. It looked really fresh, so it was probably laid that morning:



Lots upon lots of flowers at the lake right now:



I am thinking of changed Digger's name to something else now that she's grown. I haven't figured out what I will call her, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment