Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Backyard Chicken Enthusiasts meet up at Lake Murray



Last Sunday, a group of friends from Backyard chickens.com set up a meet-up at Lake Murray. They brought all kinds of little chicks and full grown chickens for people to play with or buy. They also brought a duck named Leia:



I had a lot of fun playing with the little black silkie chicks. I even got a tub of mealworms. I'm thinking of leaving them for the killdeer if I can get close enough to leave them for them before they they get eaten by the coots.

No comments:

Post a Comment