Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I think I know where Little Male went

I have an idea of where "Little Male" (M1) went. When I was looking for the killdeer chicks in this one area and came up a hill, I heard a killdeer chirp from an area on the other side of the road. But, I did not hear it again. When I was walking in that area a couple of times, I also heard a loud chirp from that area, but, again, did not hear it again. Perhaps his nest is up there. Killdeer don't always scream or make noise when they're on their nest, especially if they're used to humans. I just hope that they move their chicks safely to water without getting hurt/killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment