Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A couple of photos from the lake

Herring gull

I haven't been at the lake much and when I have been, I haven't been taking a whole lot of photos.  I also went to the San Diego River area and took some photos that I haven't posted yet.  But, here are a few Lake Murray photos I took this morning beginning with the herring gull above. It may be the same herring gull I've seen for the last few years, the first year being a young juvenile.

Below, a brave sora came out to eat the food that people left for the ducks:




Here is Cinnamon and her one true boyfriend.  She is usually surrounded by at least four males, but this is the one that she loves.


And, finally, a photo of Pepper's good side.  He insists that people only see his good side, not the side with the messed up wing:


No comments:

Post a Comment