Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Some random photos

Here are some random photos I've taken over the last few days.

First of all, the 7 ducklings from Peaches and 4 ducklings from Caramel were mixing. The mom's weren't happy about it, though. Here's Peaches chasing her sister away.



Here's some photos of the ducklings:





And, a surprise, I saw four of the ducklings that originally hatched about mid-April. These 4 were duckling-napped by an unrelated female. They were so cute and happy, playing around and running up to me. Here are three of them:



Ducky's ducklings were being very bossy, chasing the adult ducks and birds around:



And, I saw a pelican at Lake Murray. First one in a long time:



Then, I went down to the San Diego river area near Sea World. I didn't get many pictures, but I did see some clapper rails and I saw this little blue heron, too:

No comments:

Post a Comment