Hello! Most of my posts take place around San Diego County, (Mostly Lake Murray) unless otherwise noted.
For more posts and photos, I also post on Hubpages, a site that is a bit different than others. Thanks!: Shorebirdie on Hubpages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

The First Picture of the Day, May 15th 2016 Dumped Duckies

Hi everyone! I've been so busy that I haven't been able to keep up with any of my blogs. However, I don't want anyone to think I dropped off the face of the Earth or anything. Right now, I don't have time to process a lot of my photos or write the blog on top of all my other writings. So, what I plan to do is post a single picture, or two, at least once a week. I will try to do it as many days as I can, but I didn't want to say that I will be doing this everyday only to let you readers down.

The "picture of the day" posts will say just that "picture of the day," the date and maybe a title. It's going to be hard because I love telling all the stories about all the birds I see, so it'll be hard for me to pick just one.

Today's picture of the day is of two dumped ducks I just discovered at Lake Murray. They appear to be Easter refugees and look about 8 weeks old. The crested Pekin is a female, the mallard is a male.


No comments:

Post a Comment